In the highly anticipated clash between India and Bangladesh in the U19 World Cup 2024, Bangladesh has won the toss and elected to bowl first at the Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein. With both teams looking to make a strong start in the tournament, all eyes are on the young talents showcasing their skills on the field. Here is everything you need to know about the match between India and Bangladesh.
1. Playing XIs: India U19 vs Bangladesh U19
India U19: Adarsh Singh, Arshin Kulkarni, Musheer Khan, Uday Saharan (C), Sachin Dhas, Priyanshu Moliya, Aravelly Rao (WK), Murugan Abhishek, Saumy Pandey, Raj Limbani, Naman Tiwari
Bangladesh U19: Ashiqur Rahman Shibli (WK), Jishan Alam, Rizwan Chowdhury, Ariful Islam, Ahrar Amin, Md. Shihab James, Mahfuzur Rahman (C), Sheikh Paevez Jibon, Md. Rohanat Doullah Borson, Md Iqbal Hasan Emon, Maruf Mridha
2. Clash of the Champions: Defending Champions vs 2020 Champions
The match between India and Bangladesh in the U19 World Cup 2024 is a clash between the defending champions and the 2020 champions. Both teams have proven their mettle in the past and are eager to make their mark in this tournament. It promises to be an exciting contest between two talented sides.
3. Pitch Report: A Balanced Surface for Batting and Bowling
The Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein offers a balanced pitch, suitable for both batting and bowling. It is expected to provide an opportunity for the young batsmen to score runs, while also assisting the fast bowlers with the new ball. With a good game expected from both sides, fans can look forward to an entertaining match.
4. Suresh Raina’s Advice to Youngsters: Patience and Mental Resilience
Former Indian cricketer Suresh Raina emphasizes the importance of patience and mental resilience for young players participating in the U19 World Cup. He highlights the example of Shikhar Dhawan, who had to wait for years before establishing himself in the senior Indian team despite his success in the U19 World Cup. Raina advises the young players to stay focused and not let success or failure affect their performance.
5. India’s Squad and Key Players to Watch
The Indian U19 squad for the World Cup includes talented players like Adarsh Singh, Arshin Kulkarni, Musheer Khan, and Uday Saharan. These players have showcased their skills at the domestic level and are expected to make a significant impact in the tournament. Their performances will be crucial in determining India’s success in the match against Bangladesh.
6. Bangladesh’s Squad and Key Players to Watch
Bangladesh’s U19 squad is led by Mahfuzur Rahman Rabby and features players like Ashiqur Rahman Shibli, Jishan Alam, and Rizwan Chowdhury. These talented cricketers have impressed in recent matches and will play a vital role in Bangladesh’s quest for victory against India. Their performances will be closely watched by fans and selectors alike.
Who won the toss in the India vs Bangladesh U19 World Cup match?
- Bangladesh won the toss and elected to bowl first.
What is the pitch condition at the Mangaung Oval?
- The pitch at the Mangaung Oval is balanced, providing opportunities for both batsmen and bowlers.
What advice did Suresh Raina give to the young players?
- Suresh Raina advised the young players to have patience and mental resilience, citing the example of Shikhar Dhawan’s journey to the senior Indian team.
Who are the key players to watch in the Indian U19 squad?
- Adarsh Singh, Arshin Kulkarni, Musheer Khan, and Uday Saharan are key players to watch in the Indian U19 squad.
Who are the key players to watch in the Bangladesh U19 squad?
- Ashiqur Rahman Shibli, Jishan Alam, and Rizwan Chowdhury are key players to watch in the Bangladesh U19 squad.
In conclusion, the India vs Bangladesh U19 World Cup match promises to be an exciting contest between two strong teams. With talented players on both sides, fans can expect a thrilling display of cricketing skills. The match will test the mental strength and resilience of these young players as they strive to make a mark on the international stage.